Best of the Blog 0Since the founding of our website-- check out our top, most-read 17 blog posts to date! Topics include diamond deprogramming, relationship tips, engagement proposal ideas and stories, product care and cleaning, picking the right engagement ring, gift ideas and what factors make our 5A diamond-quality cubic zirconia stones the best!
- Master Account
- Tags: 4Cs: Cut Color Clarity Carat about our cubic zirconia anniversary rings ask the jeweler care and cleaning center stone shapes & sizes Cubic Zirconia Jewelry CubicZirconia.com company news & product announcements diamond deprogramming Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia ecom jewelry competitor analysis & retail jeweler stories Engagement Rings gift ideas gold making jewelry Palladium Platinum precious metals proposal ideas and stories Rings romance & dating relationships saving money Sterling Silver
List of Top Movies to Set the Stage for Crucial Couples’ Conversations 0
Today’s blog post will be a Godsend if you’ve been thinking over how to talk with your significant other about an important but tough-to-tackle topic you keep avoiding.
That’s because a movie that shows and tells a certain topic in a powerful way can be a PERFECT conversational opener for her to talk to him-- or vice versa-- about that topic in a non-threatening and totally natural way.
From “Marriage is stupid!” to “Marriage is a commitment worth making (with the right person)”: one man’s bumpy journey to the decision of getting married 0
Here’s one man’s story of why I felt marriage was stupid...and as vehemently opposed to the idea...why for a long decade I was hesitant to get married (even for years after I found the woman who was the yin to my yang)...
Plus the FOUR factors that radically changed me to NOW…when I believe that:
- Soulmates exist.
- Marriage is a commitment worth making (with the right person).
- A good marriage is a truly great thing.
- The right spouse can be an invaluable partner in the life you want to build.
- While no one is perfect, we are each perfect for someone.
Should you or someone you know read this?
Romance in Tent City: A Cubic Zirconia Story of Matthew and Kellyann 0The authorities call it 'Tent City'. No one really wants to live there, but this humble homeless tenement is the setting for another great chapter in the greatest love story ever told.
Thanks to our customers rich and poor-- and every socioeconomic status in between-- for letting Cubic Zirconia be just a small part of your love story together.
Which Center Stone Size Is Best For Me/Her? 0Choosing the size of your ring’s center stone – is bigger always better?
- Marvin Jay Torres
- Tags: 4Cs: Cut Color Clarity Carat about our cubic zirconia anniversary rings ask the jeweler bracelets center stone shapes & sizes Cubic Zirconia Jewelry CubicZirconia.com company news & product announcements Earrings Engagement Rings gift ideas making jewelry pendants proposal ideas and stories Rings
‘He never buys me jewelry’ – 13 Questions Men Ask Themselves Before Buying Jewelry 0It's not really because he doesn't want to buy you jewelry. He does. He really does. It's just that there's quite a number of things that also go with that decision. Understanding these questions will lead to you helping him buy you that ring you've been secretly eyeing forever.
- Danny Welsh
- Tags: ask the jeweler Birthstones & real colored gems & colored cubic zirconia care and cleaning coupons and discounts Cubic Zirconia Jewelry CubicZirconia.com company news & product announcements diamond deprogramming Earrings ecom jewelry competitor analysis & retail jeweler stories gift ideas gold jewelry repair and company services lessons for a better married life Palladium pendants Platinum precious metals proposal ideas and stories Rings romance & dating relationships sterling silver White Gold yellow gold