What's more popular? Fake diamonds, Artificial diamonds, and Man made diamonds vs Cubic zirconia 0
Take a look at the Google Trends for “cubic zirconia” (what we make and sell) versus “fake diamond”, “man made diamond” and “artificial diamond”.
What's more popular?
- Fake diamonds
- Artificial diamonds
- Man made diamonds
- Cubic zirconia
Here's what the Google search research says...
High-Stakes Poker. Going All-In. Losing My Stones. 0"I’m a beginner at poker”, she said before we started the game. Then she took all my poker chips (it seemed like she KNEW WHAT CARDS I WAS HOLDING!)-- plus three flawless 3 carat stones the game observers at the same party believed were genuine diamonds worth hundreds of thousands of US dollars.
My super sneaky wife is the reason why. Here's the story...Plus I'll explain how if you ever lose a single stone you purchased from CubicZirconia.com, it won’t be expensive to replace.
Best of the Blog 0Since the founding of our website-- check out our top, most-read 17 blog posts to date! Topics include diamond deprogramming, relationship tips, engagement proposal ideas and stories, product care and cleaning, picking the right engagement ring, gift ideas and what factors make our 5A diamond-quality cubic zirconia stones the best!
- Master Account
- Tags: 4Cs: Cut Color Clarity Carat about our cubic zirconia anniversary rings ask the jeweler care and cleaning center stone shapes & sizes Cubic Zirconia Jewelry CubicZirconia.com company news & product announcements diamond deprogramming Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia ecom jewelry competitor analysis & retail jeweler stories Engagement Rings gift ideas gold making jewelry Palladium Platinum precious metals proposal ideas and stories Rings romance & dating relationships saving money Sterling Silver
Wholesale CZ company acquisition: WholesaleCZ.com now part of CubicZirconia.com (Press Release) 0We were excited to announce the 2015 acquisition of CZCompany.com, but this 2021 acquisition of WholesaleCZ.com is an even more important investment that is going to make our company stronger, and better positioned in the marketplace.
- Master Account
- Tags: Cubic Zirconia Jewelry CubicZirconia.com company news & product announcements making jewelry
Let’s talk custom jewelry (from your mouth to your finger) 0
A common question we get is how much information and details do we need in order to make a custom ring (or other piece of jewelry) exactly as the customer wants it.The short answer: we want as much information as the customer can conveniently provide us based on what he/she knows (or thinks they do). The more details we have, the easier it is for the custom jewelry team to nail the custom ring design...and do it SOONER in the back-and-forth process as we communicate with the potential customer. The other side of the question is, “Can we make this work with very little detail and/or no pictures or examples from the customer?”
As that Obama-era U.S. Presidential campaign sticker on one of my colleague’s car back bumper says: YES WE CAN!
From “Marriage is stupid!” to “Marriage is a commitment worth making (with the right person)”: one man’s bumpy journey to the decision of getting married 0
Here’s one man’s story of why I felt marriage was stupid...and as vehemently opposed to the idea...why for a long decade I was hesitant to get married (even for years after I found the woman who was the yin to my yang)...
Plus the FOUR factors that radically changed me to NOW…when I believe that:
- Soulmates exist.
- Marriage is a commitment worth making (with the right person).
- A good marriage is a truly great thing.
- The right spouse can be an invaluable partner in the life you want to build.
- While no one is perfect, we are each perfect for someone.
Should you or someone you know read this?