The custom of inscribing romantic poetry onto wedding rings began in the courts of medieval Europe. Today, engraving a message on the inside or outside of the band is one of the easiest ways to personalize an engagement ring, your wedding bands, a bracelet, cufflinks or other special jewelry piece.
We use a machine laser-engraving process to memorialize your words of devotion onto your jewelry purchase, making this special gift even more special.
Use the options below to add optional engraving to any eligible Cubiczirconia.com product (click for full product list eligible for engraving).
Looking for products that come with engraving ALREADY included as part of the purchase price?
Inscription Location: Choose inside or outside ring's band or bracelet, or the outer face or backing of cufflinks (options not available on all products).
Color Fill Option: The default purchase is regular engraving without color fill. If you choose, for an additional charge, we can also fill in the engraving with the color you select from these six options: black, green, blue, pink, brown or red.
The eight (8) pre-designed fonts we are equipped to laser-engrave onto your jewelry purchase are Bookman OldStyle, Colonna MT, Corinthia, Edwardian Script, Lucida Handwriting, Old English, Script MT Bold, or Typewriter. Any of these choices can be engraved for the same price, and are pictured below.
For $45.00 US additional charge, we can even specially laser-cut an engraved message using your own handwriting as the pattern if you send us an example! If you want to provide us a custom-written message in your own handwriting, be sure to select the "Customer Handwriting" option and then upload a .pdf, .bmp, .gif, .jpeg, or .png file containing the message you want engraved using the "Handwriting Upload- Optional" button below. If you don't have a copy of the handwriting you want us to engrave right now, you can still purchase this product and send the writing file to us later.
Engraved Message: Use the drop-down menu below to select a pre-written message from our list of popular engravings, OR select "CUSTOM MESSAGE" and you'll be able to write your own custom message in the type-in space provided as you check-out. Here are some popular engraving message choices you may want to consider, or to give you ideas to come up with your own:
- INITIALS (we will email to confirm letters)
- ∞ (The Infinity Symbol)
- Amor Vincit Omnia (Latin for "love conquers all")
- From This Moment On
- God Bless This Marriage
- I Love You
- I Promise
- Je t’aime (French for "I love you")
- Love, Honor, and Cherish
- No Regrets
- Semper Fidelis (Latin for "always faithful")
- Till Death Do Us Part
- To Have and To Hold
- WEDDING DATE (we will email to confirm date)
- You Are My Heart
- You Are My Life
- You're Stuck with Me Now
- Yours Forever
NOTE: If you choose a "CUSTOM MESSAGE", you can provide up to ninety-four (94) characters for your custom message inscription on bracelets, up to twenty (20) characters on rings, or up to eight (8) characters on cufflinks. Be sure to double-check the spelling of the requested engraved inscription. We will use email to confirm the spelling of your message before engraving is completed, but we cannot be responsible for incorrect spelling as we will engrave exactly what you ask us to engrave.
1) We can only do custom engraving on jewelry pieces that are purchased through CubicZirconia.com. We are unable to engrave any jewelry that you purchase from another retailer. This is an "add-on" product, and you should only "ADD TO CART" for purchase of custom engraving services if you are also now purchasing a ring or bracelet to have engraved, or have previously purchased jewelry from CubicZirconia.com that you wish now to get engraved.
2) If purchasing the jewelry to be engraved now, please add 2 days to the "Manufacturing Time" listed on the product details page of the product you're purchasing to estimate the new manufacturing time for your order.
3) If you are getting jewelry engraved that you previously purchased from CubicZirconia.com, we will provide shipping details after purchase...and as a courtesy to thank you for your continued patronage, we will pay shipping and insurance costs for you to mail your jewelry item securely to us. Yes, engraving is not a profit center for our business. We provide the service because it's among the best ways to really personalize jewelry and make it extra special!
4) All laser-engraved, special-design finished, and laser-pattern engraved products are considered custom orders and as such are not eligible for returns or refunds, though they do remain covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
5) The minimum width for engraving is 2mm wide and the surface must be smooth. The jewelry cannot be more than 12mm wide.
BUY IT FOR LIFE
Every secure purchase from CubicZirconia.com is guaranteed by our free lifetime warranty.
Shop with confidence. All items sold receive top grading from rigorous quality control evaluations to ensure that the item you receive is free from abnormal stone loss, breakage, or discoloration, as well as any defects in workmanship or manufacturing— and we guarantee your purchase will remain so for a lifetime of normal wear.
CubicZirconia.com Jewelry: Your finished jewelry purchase from CubicZirconia.com will be hand-made in the U.S.A. by our team of professional jewelers specializing in the best quality precious metals and Cubic Zirconia stones. If at any time your jewelry is in need of service, repair, or stone replacement (including the largest center stone), CubicZirconia.com will repair or replace your item and/or its component parts.
CubicZirconia.com Stones: Our Cubic Zirconia stones are the highest quality, shipped to you from the U.S.A. with our lifetime warranty against breaking or chipping, and each stone is guaranteed to keep its brilliant shine. We will replace any stones suffering from breakage or discoloration free of charge.
Read more about our lifetime warranty