Cubic Zirconia Engagement Ring- The Cassy Anya (Customizable Princess/Square Cut Style with Artisan Bypass and Shared Prong Band)
Q: How much will it cost to ship my item?
A: Shipping rates are based on the total cost of items in your online shopping cart and the country of delivery:
United States (all 50 states and official territories including Armed Forces bases worldwide)
- For orders less than $50 USD, shipping is a flat fee $7 per order.
- For orders $50-299 USD, shipping is a flat fee $6 per order.
- For orders $300 USD and more, we offer FREE SHIPPING anywhere within the United States and Territories
International Group 1 (Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Australia)
- For orders $300 USD and more, we offer FREE SHIPPING to Canada, Mexico, Australia, and more than 50 countries in Europe.
- For orders $500-2500 USD, shipping is a flat fee $50 per order.
- For orders $2500 USD and more, we offer FREE SHIPPING to the International Group 2 countries listed by name below.
Q: What about countries outside North America, Australia, and United Kingdom?
Q: How long will it take for my item to ship?
A: Shipping times vary depending on the product, and we list "manufacturing time" in the product specifications of many items that are not in-stock and are made-to-order prior to shipping.
While some orders begin the shipping process immediately, please expect a 24 to 48 hour period for order processing unless you see a "manufacturing time" listed on the product page for your item.
Shipping occurs once payment is approved, the address is verified, and the item is prepared. If an item is not in stock, you'll be notified by phone & email. If an item needs manufacturing time, you'll receive an email that your order is processed and you can expect it to ship after the manufacturing time listed has elapsed.
Custom jewelry designs may take up to 18-25 days of manufacturing time before they will be ready to ship. Please let us know if you need expedited manufacturing to receive your custom order sooner.
NOTE: Orders with multiple items will be charged one flat shipping rate based on the total cart cost, although items may be shipped separately depending on availability and/or any delays in manufacturing for one item versus another.
Q: What types of shipping methods do you use?
A: We use a variety of carriers and will choose the most appropriate delivery method for