How to Clean your Fine Cubic Zirconia Jewelry Safely, Cheaply and Effectively 0
Forget so-called 'home-remedies' for cleaning jewelry and expensive jewelry cleaners that only work for some kinds of jewelry (and damage others). There are two simple ways to clean your CubicZirconia.com jewelry yourself, at home. One method is basically free, and the other will cost you less than US$15 bucks. We'll discuss both methods of cleaning fine CZ jewelry in this post.
We recommend cleaning daily-wear rings, earrings, and pendants from CubicZirconia.com every week or at most every two weeks.
- Admin CZ
- Tags: bracelets care and cleaning cleaning Cubic Zirconia Cubic Zirconia Jewelry cubic zirconia properties CZ CZ Jewelry did you know Earrings Engagement Rings jewelry repair jewelry storage lifestyle questions necklaces Palladium pendants Platinum precious metals Promise Rings repair Rings saving money Sterling Silver White Gold Yellow Gold
Things to Avoid While Wearing Your Fine Cubic Zirconia Jewelry 0Follow our care and cleaning FAQ’s simple rules for proper and regular care, and avoid letting your jewelry encounter these harmful substances too much, and there’s no reason your fine cubic zirconia jewelry from CubicZirconia.com can’t last you a lifetime.
- Admin CZ
- Tags: bracelets care and cleaning cleaning cubic zirconia properties CubicZirconia.com company news CZ did you know Earrings Engagement Rings jewelry repair jewelry storage lifestyle questions married life mohs scale necklaces Palladium pendants Platinum precious metals repair ring repair Rings Rose Gold Sterling Silver White Gold Yellow Gold
Everything you wanted to know about “Rhodium Plating” white metal jewelry (what, why, how, when & how much) 0
In this post, we fully explained what rhodium is, why rhodium-plating is popular with fine jewelry (and fine jewelry customers!) and provide more rhodium-related info than you’ll probably ever want to know. We even cover the drawbacks to rhodium-plating -- mainly the ongoing maintenance cost and effort-- to help our customers wanting white precious metal jewelry to make the best possible decision.
Please note that rhodium-plating for extra protection and shine comes standard on all fine sterling silver and white gold jewelry created by CubicZirconia.com. Replating white gold and sterling silver jewelry with new rhodium is a service we offer at a low cost.
If you prefer the softer, warm tones of white gold that has not been rhodium-plated, please contact us before purchase so that we can make that modification when you place your order.
- Admin CZ
- Tags: 10th anniversary gift ideas Anniversary Rings bracelets Bridal Sets care and cleaning cleaning Cubic Zirconia Jewelry CubicZirconia.com company news Engagement Rings jewelry making jewelry repair lifestyle questions Palladium Platinum precious metals repair Rhodium plating ring repair Rings Sterling Silver White Gold
How to store your fine cubic zirconia jewelry safely (Grandma's jumbled organizer is a No-No) 0Sorry, but in most cases “grandma’s jewelry organizer” where everything is jumbled together is a BIG NO-NO. Be aware of what other objects that you/your jewelry may come into contact with and store your rings, earrings, pendants and more safely with these jewelry storage tips.
- Master Account
- Tags: birthstones care and cleaning cleaning Color colored cubic zirconia Cubic Zirconia Cubic Zirconia questions CZ Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia Earrings Engagement Rings jewelry repair jewelry storage mohs scale Platinum precious metals repair ring repair Rings Rose Gold Sterling Silver White Gold Yellow Gold
Diamond Downgrade program gives you Cash For Your Diamond and a perfect CZ Replica replacement for your cherished jewelry 0
Journalists have known for decades what anyone who tries to do so finds out pretty quickly: it’s hard to sell a diamond for anywhere close to what you paid for it. But if you need cash and fast...what’s to do?
Enter CubicZirconia.com's "Diamond Downgrade" program, which allows you to keep your jewelry, just sell the diamond for fast cash at a fair price, have it replaced with our 5A/AAAAA cubic zirconia...and be assured that no one will ever know the difference.
- Danny Welsh
- Tags: antique cut asscher cut Bridal Sets Cash for Diamonds Cubic Zirconia Cubic Zirconia questions CubicZirconia.com company news cushion cut Diamond cartel Diamond Downgrade Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia Diamond-CZ challenge Earrings emerald cut Engagement Engagement Rings heart cut loose stones marquise cut married life octagon cut oval cut pear cut radiant cut Retail Jeweler stories ring repair Rings round cut saving money Sell Your Diamond services square cut triangle cut trillion cut