Dear customer or prospective customer for CubicZirconia.com's wholesale finished CZ jewelry and/or loose cubic zirconia gemstones,
Due to our primary business division as a retail e-commerce jeweler, we do NOT publish pricing for our wholesale CZ business division online, but invite your private inquiry for catalogs and pricing to contact CubicZirconia.com from qualified business-to-business customers seeking high-quality cubic zirconia loose gemstones and finished CZ jewelry at the most competitive wholesale costs available.
Here's a big key of how we are able to offer such competitive factory-direct CZ pricing on our wholesale program purchases, of both our small catalog of finished cubic zirconia jewelry, plus our comprehensive catalog of loose cubic zirconia gemstones at both the smallest and largest sizes commercially available: Our customers enjoy the flexibility to pay our company without paying exorbitant transaction fees charged by banks for checks, by payment processors like Paypal, or by credit card companies for acceptance of credit and debit card purchases because we can accept payments of up to $10,000 US Dollars, securely, for as little as 25 CENTS.
Since we pass the savings along to our customers, if that's of interest to you, please see options 3 and especially option 4 below.
IMPORTANT: AS OF MAY 2014, ALL INVOICES PROVIDED BY OUR COMPANY FOR WHOLESALE CZ ORDERS ASSUME PAYMENT BY CHECK. THERE MAY BE AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD OR PAYPAL ORDER PROCESSING (SEE DETAILS BELOW), AND YOU WILL RECEIVE SIGNIFICANT DISCOUNTS IN ADDITION TO WAIVED 'BANK FEES' LISTED ON INVOICE FROM THE INVOICED TOTAL IF YOU ELECT PAYMENT OPTIONS 3 OR 4 BELOW.
1) Pay via check, and we include a $60.00 bank fee on all orders up to $5,000 US, a $100 bank fee on all orders $5,000-15,000 US, a $200 bank fee on all orders $15,000-25,000 US, and a $300 bank fee on all orders $25,000-100,000 US. Orders over $100,000 US will have a custom bank fee appended depending on actual costs charged by our bank to process your check. We welcome your company's check for your wholesale CZ order, but must hold for clearance before beginning order facilitation (may take up to 7 days with domestic U.S. bank-drawn checks, and even longer with international checks). If you wish to pay by check, we will issue you our company's "check payable-to" details once the invoice for your specific order is agreed upon via email by both your company and ours.
2) Pay via credit or debit card, or via Paypal (which we process as a credit/debit card equivalent) and we include a 2% credit card processing fee on all orders up to $100,000 US. Orders over $100,000 US will have a custom credit card or Paypal processing fee appended depending on actual costs charged by our processor to process your payment. We welcome your company's payment via credit/debit card or Paypal for your wholesale CZ order, and will begin order facilitation within 72 hours of payment receipt via Paypal, or credit/debit card. If you wish to pay by credit/debit card, or Paypal, we will issue you a private, secure link to checkout using our online shopping cart once the invoice for your specific order is agreed upon via email by both your company and ours.
3) Pay via bank wire transfer for immediate consideration and moving forward with your order, while waiving any bank fees (you may still be charged wiring fees by your financial institution, but we are not charging you anything extra from our end). Please request bank wiring instruction details if desired. Wire transfer orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt, and in addition to waiving bank fees provided on any invoice to you, we also provide a $100 discount for wholesale CZ customers electing the bank wire transfer payment option on all initial orders AND subsequent orders over $10,000 US.
4) Pay via Dwolla.com, our preferred payment processor for wholesale accounts, for immediate consideration and moving forward with your order, while waiving any bank fees. Wholesale CZ orders with CubicZirconia.com paid for using Dwolla are processed by our company within 48 hours. In addition to waiving bank fees provided on any invoice to you, we also provide a $500 first-purchase discount AND a $200 per-order discount on subsequent orders for wholesale CZ customers electing the Dwolla payment option on all orders over $10,000 US.
You may learn more about Dwolla at http://www.Dwolla.com but here are some basic details if you're unfamiliar with this fast-growing payment option for businesses and individuals around the world:
- Dwolla is an ingenious money-sending solution that you will probably love to use with many of your other creditors, buyers, or suppliers as a company-- and even as an individual
- With Dwolla, you can fund the account direct from your bank, securely and quickly and at zero cost.
- Dwolla has been featured in Forbes magazine, CNN Money, and The New York Times.
- Dwolla allows the sending of up to $10.00 US at no cost, and up to $10,000 US for only 25 CENTS total transaction cost.
- Larger transactions than $10,000 US can easily be broken up into multiple transactions with Dwolla.
- Money within your Dwolla account can easily be transferred back out within days to almost any bank or financial institution in the world-- without any originating costs.
Sign up for Dwolla at the link below when you are ready and both your company and our company CubicZirconia.com will get $10.00 credit, effectively making our dealings together FREE OF ALL TRANSACTIONAL COSTS FOR YEARS TO COME:
Whether check, credit /debit card, or Paypal, our bank fees charged to you the customer do not cover our transactional costs, at all, and frankly with these options much of our margin for profit evaporates at smaller order sizes. This is why we waive any bank fees as part of the product discount for customers electing to use bank wire transfer or our preferred wholesale CZ order payment processor Dwolla. PLUS we are able to offer extremely competitive prices, and give even further discounts when customers choose to pay with bank wire transfer or Dwolla.
Now that you are aware of this, know that any supplier of loose gemstones charging you more money for the same size order of gemstones is not factory-direct, and/or they are passing along exorbitant bank fees to you the customer. I know you as our valued customers don't want that, and you feel comfortable with the authority in the marketplace of CubicZirconia.com's brand, online since 1999, to provide you the highest-quality at the most-competitive prices.
We are in the business of providing high-quality Cubic Zirconia product at wholesale CZ gemstone and finished jewelry pricing, NOT paying exorbitant transaction processing fees to companies that are unnecessary as I write this in 2014.
We hope you agree!
Thank you for your business, and your time.
- Danny Welsh