9% off for Past Customers of Emitations.com 0Bad news. www.Emitations.com as a company appears to be out of business (as of writing). Good news: the owners of CubicZirconia.com are offering a special, first-purchase discount to new customers that previously did business with Emitations.com.
How to Clean your Fine Cubic Zirconia Jewelry Safely, Cheaply and Effectively 0
Forget so-called 'home-remedies' for cleaning jewelry and expensive jewelry cleaners that only work for some kinds of jewelry (and damage others). There are two simple ways to clean your CubicZirconia.com jewelry yourself, at home. One method is basically free, and the other will cost you less than US$15 bucks. We'll discuss both methods of cleaning fine CZ jewelry in this post.
We recommend cleaning daily-wear rings, earrings, and pendants from CubicZirconia.com every week or at most every two weeks.
- Admin CZ
- Tags: about our cubic zirconia ask the jeweler bracelets care and cleaning Cubic Zirconia Cubic Zirconia Jewelry Earrings Engagement Engagement Rings gold jewelry making jewelry repair necklaces Palladium pendants Platinum precious metals Promise Rings retail jeweler stores and stories Rings saving money Sterling Silver White Gold Yellow Gold
Rules for accepted guest blog posts on CubicZirconia.com 0Want to write and publish a guest blog post for the CubicZirconia.com blog? You are welcome to get in touch after reading these “Rules for accepted guest blog posts”.
- Danny Welsh
- Tags: Cubic Zirconia Cubic Zirconia Jewelry CubicZirconia.com company news Diamond cartel Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia Engagement guest blog posting jewelry making married life and advice precious metals proposal ideas and stories romance & dating relationships saving money sterling silver wedding planning
Diamond Downgrade program gives you Cash For Your Diamond and a perfect CZ Replica replacement for your cherished jewelry 0
Journalists have known for decades what anyone who tries to do so finds out pretty quickly: it’s hard to sell a diamond for anywhere close to what you paid for it. But if you need cash and fast...what’s to do?
Enter CubicZirconia.com's "Diamond Downgrade" program, which allows you to keep your jewelry, just sell the diamond for fast cash at a fair price, have it replaced with our 5A/AAAAA cubic zirconia...and be assured that no one will ever know the difference.
- Danny Welsh
- Tags: about our cubic zirconia antique cut asscher cut Bridal Sets carat weight care and cleaning Cash for Diamonds: Diamond Downgrade Cubic Zirconia Cubic Zirconia Jewelry CubicZirconia.com company news cushion cut custom cut stones custom design your own and replica jewelry Diamond cartel Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia Earrings emerald cut Engagement Engagement Rings heart cut jewelry repair marquise cut married life and advice octagon cut oval cut pear cut pendants princess square cut radiant cut retail jeweler stores and stories Rings round cut saving money services triangle cut trillion cut
The 4C's of Cubic Zirconia 0Diamonds are universally measured against the “4C’s standard”: Cut, Color, Clarity and Carat Weight. All these characteristics can also be found in top-quality cubic zirconia stones, such as those manufactured for use in our CubicZirconia.com finished jewelry and sold through our website.
In this blog post, let’s discuss how these two stones compare. The more perfect the diamond, the harder a jeweler has to work to determine if it's really a diamond...or one of our cubic zirconia stones! Let's see how...
- Admin CZ
- Tags: 4Cs: Cut Color Clarity Carat about our cubic zirconia antique cut ask the jeweler asscher cut birthstones carat weight colored cubic zirconia Cubic Zirconia cushion cut Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia emerald cut heart cut jewelry making Making Cubic Zirconia marquise cut octagon cut oval cut pear cut princess square cut saving money triangle cut trillion cut
Ring with Cubic Zirconia center stone plus real diamond accent/melee stones 0Customers hoping/expecting to replace an inexpensive but flawless and colorless 5A CubicZirconia.com CZ center stone with diamond at some point in the future commonly ask us if it is possible for us to make our jewelry with a only the largest stone being cubic zirconia while natural diamond accent stones (also known as 'side stones' or 'melee stones) are used in the remainder of the piece. Yes, this is possible. Here's the details.
- Master Account
- Tags: 4Cs: Cut Color Clarity Carat about our cubic zirconia carat weight Competitor analysis Cubic Zirconia Cubic Zirconia Jewelry CubicZirconia.com company news custom design your own and replica jewelry Diamond cartel Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia jewelry making melee accent stones retail jeweler stores and stories Rings saving money stone size wholesale cubic zirconia