The Toxic Jewelry Problem Non-Manufacturer Retailers Have with Cheap Jewelry 0
Mass retailers that sell jewelry are always getting caught red-handed selling items manufactured with materials that are suspect. The result? Toxic jewelry.
Please take a look at today's article. It’s no fun to read, and it was no fun to write.
But reading this may save the life of someone you care about (or his/her brain, kidneys, bones, or reproductive function)
Which Center Stone Size Is Best For Me/Her? 0Choosing the size of your ring’s center stone – is bigger always better?
- Marvin Jay Torres
- Tags: 4Cs: Cut Color Clarity Carat about our cubic zirconia anniversary rings ask the jeweler bracelets center stone shapes & sizes Cubic Zirconia Jewelry CubicZirconia.com company news & product announcements Earrings Engagement Rings gift ideas making jewelry pendants proposal ideas and stories Rings
How to Clean your Fine Cubic Zirconia Jewelry Safely, Cheaply and Effectively 0
Forget so-called 'home-remedies' for cleaning jewelry and expensive jewelry cleaners that only work for some kinds of jewelry (and damage others). There are two simple ways to clean your CubicZirconia.com jewelry yourself, at home. One method is basically free, and the other will cost you less than US$15 bucks. We'll discuss both methods of cleaning fine CZ jewelry in this post.
We recommend cleaning daily-wear rings, earrings, and pendants from CubicZirconia.com every week or at most every two weeks.
- Admin CZ
- Tags: 4Cs: Cut Color Clarity Carat about our cubic zirconia ask the jeweler Birthstones & real colored gems & colored cubic zirconia bracelets care and cleaning Cubic Zirconia Jewelry CubicZirconia.com company news & product announcements Earrings Engagement Rings gold jewelry repair and company services making jewelry necklaces Palladium pearls pendants Platinum precious metals Promise Rings Rings saving money Sterling Silver White Gold Yellow Gold
Things to Avoid While Wearing Your Fine Cubic Zirconia Jewelry 0Follow our care and cleaning FAQ’s simple rules for proper and regular care, and avoid letting your jewelry encounter these harmful substances too much, and there’s no reason your fine cubic zirconia jewelry from CubicZirconia.com can’t last you a lifetime.
- Admin CZ
- Tags: 4Cs: Cut Color Clarity Carat about our cubic zirconia ask the jeweler bracelets care and cleaning Cubic Zirconia Jewelry CubicZirconia.com company news & product announcements Earrings Engagement Rings gold jewelry repair and company services lessons for a better married life necklaces Palladium pendants Platinum precious metals Rings Rose Gold Sterling Silver White Gold Yellow Gold
Everything you wanted to know about “Rhodium Plating” white metal jewelry (what, why, how, when & how much) 0
In this post, we fully explained what rhodium is, why rhodium-plating is popular with fine jewelry (and fine jewelry customers!) and provide more rhodium-related info than you’ll probably ever want to know. We even cover the drawbacks to rhodium-plating -- mainly the ongoing maintenance cost and effort-- to help our customers wanting white precious metal jewelry to make the best possible decision.
Please note that rhodium-plating for extra protection and shine comes standard on all fine sterling silver and white gold jewelry created by CubicZirconia.com. Replating white gold and sterling silver jewelry with new rhodium is a service we offer at a low cost.
If you prefer the softer, warm tones of white gold that has not been rhodium-plated, please contact us before purchase so that we can make that modification when you place your order.
- Admin CZ
- Tags: ask the jeweler bracelets Bridal Sets care and cleaning Cubic Zirconia Jewelry CubicZirconia.com company news & product announcements Earrings ecom jewelry competitor analysis & retail jeweler stories Engagement Rings gift ideas gold jewelry repair and company services making jewelry Palladium pendants Platinum precious metals Rings Sterling Silver White Gold yellow gold
An Open Letter to CubicZirconia.com from Your Friendly Local Retail Jewelry Stores 0I write to you in the spirit of collegiality, and with all due respect for your company in the jewelry industry, from the law offices of Dewey, Cheatem, & Howe on behalf of my clients, the Transatlantic United Retail Diamond Sellers.
As the world's largest association of retail store jewelers, my client objects to your omission of such retailers from your low-price, quality jewelry sales business plan, and doubly objects to the use in your company’s man-made stone marketing of terms “diamond-quality”, “visually indistinguishable from diamond to the naked eye”, or “diamond-equivalent” (terms which have not been approved for use by the self-elected governing body of this association, of which you have refused to become a member despite our repeated invitations).
- Danny Welsh
- Tags: 4Cs: Cut Color Clarity Carat about our cubic zirconia bracelets coupons and discounts Cubic Zirconia Jewelry CubicZirconia.com company news & product announcements custom design your own and replica jewelry diamond deprogramming Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia Earrings ecom jewelry competitor analysis & retail jeweler stories Engagement Rings lessons for a better married life making jewelry pendants Platinum precious metals Rings