Cubic Zirconia Stone Shape Videos 0These videos show the most popular different shapes of cubic zirconia loose stones we make and sell, as well as the customizable center stones available for setting atop the highest percentage of most products we make and sell in our jewelry catalog.
Which Center Stone Shape Is Best For Me/Her? 0Not yet decided on the right shape of the center stone of your engagement ring? No problem! Let’s see if we can talk through it together.
- Danny Welsh
- Tags: asscher cut center stone shape Cubic Zirconia Cubic Zirconia Jewelry cushion cut Earrings Engagement Engagement Rings gold heart cut marquise cut octagon cut oval cut pear cut pendants precious metals princess square cut retail jeweler stores and stories rings Rose Gold round cut sterling silver White Gold yellow gold
Diamond Downgrade program gives you Cash For Your Diamond and a perfect CZ Replica replacement for your cherished jewelry 0
Journalists have known for decades what anyone who tries to do so finds out pretty quickly: it’s hard to sell a diamond for anywhere close to what you paid for it. But if you need cash and fast...what’s to do?
Enter CubicZirconia.com's "Diamond Downgrade" program, which allows you to keep your jewelry, just sell the diamond for fast cash at a fair price, have it replaced with our 5A/AAAAA cubic zirconia...and be assured that no one will ever know the difference.
- Danny Welsh
- Tags: about our cubic zirconia antique cut asscher cut Bridal Sets carat weight care and cleaning Cash for Diamonds: Diamond Downgrade Cubic Zirconia Cubic Zirconia Jewelry CubicZirconia.com company news cushion cut custom cut stones custom design your own and replica jewelry Diamond cartel Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia Earrings emerald cut Engagement Engagement Rings heart cut jewelry repair marquise cut married life and advice octagon cut oval cut pear cut pendants princess square cut radiant cut retail jeweler stores and stories Rings round cut saving money services triangle cut trillion cut
The 4C's of Cubic Zirconia 0Diamonds are universally measured against the “4C’s standard”: Cut, Color, Clarity and Carat Weight. All these characteristics can also be found in top-quality cubic zirconia stones, such as those manufactured for use in our CubicZirconia.com finished jewelry and sold through our website.
In this blog post, let’s discuss how these two stones compare. The more perfect the diamond, the harder a jeweler has to work to determine if it's really a diamond...or one of our cubic zirconia stones! Let's see how...
- Admin CZ
- Tags: 4Cs: Cut Color Clarity Carat about our cubic zirconia antique cut ask the jeweler asscher cut birthstones carat weight colored cubic zirconia Cubic Zirconia cushion cut Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia emerald cut heart cut jewelry making Making Cubic Zirconia marquise cut octagon cut oval cut pear cut princess square cut saving money triangle cut trillion cut
Custom Shape / Custom Size Cubic Zirconia Stones (Custom Cutting Available) 0Yes, we can custom cut cubic zirconia stones for you in practically any shape or size you want. It will take a bit more time and cost more than a popular shape and size combination such as those we always have in stock ready to ship within 48 hours...but it is possible. Check out this blog post for details and instructions to purchase this custom stone cutting service. Buy one or wholesale lots in bulk with volume discount.
- Master Account
- Tags: about our cubic zirconia antique cut ask the jeweler asscher cut carat weight certification Competitor analysis Cubic Zirconia CubicZirconia.com company news cushion cut custom cut stones emerald cut heart cut jewelry making Making Cubic Zirconia marquise cut melee accent stones octagon cut oval cut pear cut princess square cut radiant cut round cut services triangle cut trillion cut wholesale cubic zirconia
Cubic Zirconia Size Chart by Carat Weight 5
Measuring Cubic Zirconia Loose Stones: CZ size comparison to diamonds
When people refer to the size of a diamond, they’re not actually talking about the size dimensions of the stone. The size of a diamond is measured in its weight. The word "carat" comes from the "carob" seed, the original unit of measure for diamond traders. Carat is the unit of mass for gemstones and is used as a way to compare one stone to another. (Note: Carat weight is unrelated to the similar sounding karat, which refers to gold's purity).
When comparing diamonds and Cubic Zirconia, you first must understand that the weight of a diamond is different from the weight of a CZ because of differences in density. In fact, Cubic Zirconia are 1.7 times denser than a diamond. Since the carat weight of a gemstone is a function of its weight, the dimensions of a 1 carat real-weight diamond will not be the same as the dimensions of a 1 carat real-weight Cubic Zirconia. If using real-weight measures, a Cubic Zirconia stone that matched the weight of a 1 carat diamond would be smaller, more dense, and heavier.
So how does a 1 carat diamond compare to a Cubic Zirconia stone? To account for the weight difference and to make life a little easier, Cubic Zirconia are measured in millimeters which references the same dimensions as a diamond carat equivalent. We take the dimensions of an absolutely perfect diamond, measure its height and width, and voila – that’s the dimensions we use for an equivalent Cubic Zirconia. For example, a perfect Round Cut one-carat diamond is comparable to a 6.5 mm Round Cut Cubic Zirconia. In other words, a 1 carat Round Cut Cubic Zirconia diamond equivalent is 6.5 mm.
When you’re shopping for jewelry on CubicZirconia.com, know that we use carat-equivalent sizes. That means that when you buy a 2 carat Cubic Zirconia pendant, we match up the size dimensions for a perfect 2 carat diamond and make sure you get a match in size: that would be an 8.00 mm CZ stone, or a two-carat diamond equivalent.
If you need help figuring out what size your stone is, measure the stone using the instructions below and use our comparison chart to determine the size.
The right center stone shape for an engagement ring can flatter the wearer's finger and cause even the simplest of ring designs to stand out, much in the same manner as the right hairstyle does for a person's face.
Not sure which center stone shape is right for you/her? Check out our article Which Center Stone Shape Is Best For Me/Her?
Not sure which center stone size is right for you/her? Check out our article Which Center Stone Size Is Best For Me/Her?
- Danny Welsh
- Tags: 4Cs: Cut Color Clarity Carat about our cubic zirconia antique cut asscher cut carat weight Cubic Zirconia Cubic Zirconia Jewelry cushion cut Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia emerald cut Engagement Engagement Rings heart cut marquise cut octagon cut oval cut pear cut pendants princess square cut radiant cut Rings round cut stone size triangle cut trillion cut