How to Clean your Fine Cubic Zirconia Jewelry Safely, Cheaply and Effectively 0
Forget so-called 'home-remedies' for cleaning jewelry and expensive jewelry cleaners that only work for some kinds of jewelry (and damage others). There are two simple ways to clean your CubicZirconia.com jewelry yourself, at home. One method is basically free, and the other will cost you less than US$15 bucks. We'll discuss both methods of cleaning fine CZ jewelry in this post.
We recommend cleaning daily-wear rings, earrings, and pendants from CubicZirconia.com every week or at most every two weeks.
- Admin CZ
- Tags: bracelets care and cleaning cleaning Cubic Zirconia Cubic Zirconia Jewelry cubic zirconia properties CZ CZ Jewelry did you know Earrings Engagement Rings jewelry repair jewelry storage lifestyle questions necklaces Palladium pendants Platinum precious metals Promise Rings repair Rings saving money Sterling Silver White Gold Yellow Gold
Things to Avoid While Wearing Your Fine Cubic Zirconia Jewelry 0Follow our care and cleaning FAQ’s simple rules for proper and regular care, and avoid letting your jewelry encounter these harmful substances too much, and there’s no reason your fine cubic zirconia jewelry from CubicZirconia.com can’t last you a lifetime.
- Admin CZ
- Tags: bracelets care and cleaning cleaning cubic zirconia properties CubicZirconia.com company news CZ did you know Earrings Engagement Rings jewelry repair jewelry storage lifestyle questions married life mohs scale necklaces Palladium pendants Platinum precious metals repair ring repair Rings Rose Gold Sterling Silver White Gold Yellow Gold
How to store your fine cubic zirconia jewelry safely (Grandma's jumbled organizer is a No-No) 0Sorry, but in most cases “grandma’s jewelry organizer” where everything is jumbled together is a BIG NO-NO. Be aware of what other objects that you/your jewelry may come into contact with and store your rings, earrings, pendants and more safely with these jewelry storage tips.
- Master Account
- Tags: birthstones care and cleaning cleaning Color colored cubic zirconia Cubic Zirconia Cubic Zirconia questions CZ Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia Earrings Engagement Rings jewelry repair jewelry storage mohs scale Platinum precious metals repair ring repair Rings Rose Gold Sterling Silver White Gold Yellow Gold
Moh's scale of Hardness, and How to Protect your Jewelry from unwanted Scratches 0The Moh's Scale of Hardness ranks minerals, gemstones, metals and other materials based on what material scratches what other materials, and what materials are scratched by it in return. Basically, a material can be scratched by anything ranked above it and can scratch anything ranked below it. This is important because you're going to learn how to mostly prevent the #1 reason fine precious metal jewelry becomes damaged and doesn't last the lifetime you expect it to last!
- Master Account
- Tags: care and cleaning Competitor analysis Cubic Zirconia Cubic Zirconia Jewelry Cubic Zirconia mineral cubic zirconia properties Cubic Zirconia questions CZ CZ Jewelry Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia Engagement Rings jewelry making jewelry repair jewelry storage loose stones mohs scale Palladium Platinum precious metals Sterling Silver White Gold Yellow Gold
The 4C's of Cubic Zirconia 0Diamonds are universally measured against the “4C’s standard”: Cut, Color, Clarity and Carat Weight. All these characteristics can also be found in top-quality cubic zirconia stones, such as those manufactured for use in our CubicZirconia.com finished jewelry and sold through our website.
In this blog post, let’s discuss how these two stones compare. The more perfect the diamond, the harder a jeweler has to work to determine if it's really a diamond...or one of our cubic zirconia stones! Let's see how...
- Admin CZ
- Tags: 4Cs antique cut asscher cut birthstones Carats Clarity Color colored cubic zirconia Cubic Zirconia cubic zirconia properties Cubic Zirconia questions cushion cut Cut CZ Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia Diamond-CZ challenge emerald cut heart cut Making Cubic Zirconia marquise cut octagon cut oval cut pear cut princess cut saving money square cut triangle cut trillion cut
CZ company acquisition: CZCompany.com now part of CubicZirconia.com (Press Release) 0
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Bedford, KY, USA - January 29, 2016 - Customers turn to cubic zirconia as a quality and ethical alternative to diamonds, says premier CZ jeweler, as company expands to meet worldwide market demands.
CubicZirconia.com Vice President, Danny Welsh, is confident that the growing cubic zirconia (CZ) market will continue to increase its jewelry industry prominence globally. CZ is taking a well-deserved place in the jewelry market as a high quality, ethical alternative to the overpriced, monopolized, and often unethical diamond market. He is proud that CubicZirconia.com is on the cutting edge of growth. He is excited to have a hand in its expansion.
"We were excited to announce the 2015 acquisition of CZCompany.com. It is an important investment that is going to make our company stronger, and better positioned in the marketplace."
CubicZirconia.com is leading the way in raising the profile of cubic zirconia as a high quality, desirable option for customers who want diamond-quality jewelry without diamond jewelry prices. As Vice President of a highly progressive, innovative jewelry company, Mr. Welsh takes great pride in contributing to the growing interest in cubic zirconia.
"There are only a handful of companies worldwide that are making and selling diamond-quality jewelry, set with the best-quality cubic zirconia ever made. Everyone else may as well be selling disposable jewelry of little true resale value and calling it 'costume jewelry'. That’s not, and never will be, our business model."
The CubicZirconia.com team are iconoclasts in the jewelry industry for reframing the value placed on high quality jewel stones, such as diamonds, that too often come at a high cost of human life affecting the exploited Third World workers that toil to produce them. The continued rise in popularity of cubic zirconia and other diamond simulants could change the face of the jewelry industry.
"We're intent on becoming not only the premier jeweler for high quality cubic zirconia in the world, the "clear choice" so to speak, but we want cubic zirconia as a diamond simulant to become the go-to stone for customers seeking high end, heritage-quality jewelry for less. That's why we will continue to grow the business, one happy customer at a time. We will invest in acquisitions like CZCompany.com, that make this phenomenal product more accessible in the consumer spectrum of choice.”CubicZirconia.com, is an online jewelry company that provides a premier selection of customizable, heritage quality jewelry, including engagement rings, anniversary bands and wedding sets. The company ships to customers worldwide.
Vice President, CubicZirconia.com
1086 Martini Lane
Bedford, KY 40006
Phone: +1-888-355-2484 FREE