How to Clean your Fine Cubic Zirconia Jewelry Safely, Cheaply and Effectively 0
Forget so-called 'home-remedies' for cleaning jewelry and expensive jewelry cleaners that only work for some kinds of jewelry (and damage others). There are two simple ways to clean your CubicZirconia.com jewelry yourself, at home. One method is basically free, and the other will cost you less than US$15 bucks. We'll discuss both methods of cleaning fine CZ jewelry in this post.
We recommend cleaning daily-wear rings, earrings, and pendants from CubicZirconia.com every week or at most every two weeks.
- Admin CZ
- Tags: bracelets care and cleaning cleaning Cubic Zirconia Cubic Zirconia Jewelry cubic zirconia properties CZ CZ Jewelry did you know Earrings Engagement Rings jewelry repair jewelry storage lifestyle questions necklaces Palladium pendants Platinum precious metals Promise Rings repair Rings saving money Sterling Silver White Gold Yellow Gold
Things to Avoid While Wearing Your Fine Cubic Zirconia Jewelry 0Follow our care and cleaning FAQ’s simple rules for proper and regular care, and avoid letting your jewelry encounter these harmful substances too much, and there’s no reason your fine cubic zirconia jewelry from CubicZirconia.com can’t last you a lifetime.
- Admin CZ
- Tags: bracelets care and cleaning cleaning cubic zirconia properties CubicZirconia.com company news CZ did you know Earrings Engagement Rings jewelry repair jewelry storage lifestyle questions married life mohs scale necklaces Palladium pendants Platinum precious metals repair ring repair Rings Rose Gold Sterling Silver White Gold Yellow Gold
Moh's scale of Hardness, and How to Protect your Jewelry from unwanted Scratches 0The Moh's Scale of Hardness ranks minerals, gemstones, metals and other materials based on what material scratches what other materials, and what materials are scratched by it in return. Basically, a material can be scratched by anything ranked above it and can scratch anything ranked below it. This is important because you're going to learn how to mostly prevent the #1 reason fine precious metal jewelry becomes damaged and doesn't last the lifetime you expect it to last!
- Master Account
- Tags: care and cleaning Competitor analysis Cubic Zirconia Cubic Zirconia Jewelry Cubic Zirconia mineral cubic zirconia properties Cubic Zirconia questions CZ CZ Jewelry Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia Engagement Rings jewelry making jewelry repair jewelry storage loose stones mohs scale Palladium Platinum precious metals Sterling Silver White Gold Yellow Gold
The 4C's of Cubic Zirconia 0Diamonds are universally measured against the “4C’s standard”: Cut, Color, Clarity and Carat Weight. All these characteristics can also be found in top-quality cubic zirconia stones, such as those manufactured for use in our CubicZirconia.com finished jewelry and sold through our website.
In this blog post, let’s discuss how these two stones compare. The more perfect the diamond, the harder a jeweler has to work to determine if it's really a diamond...or one of our cubic zirconia stones! Let's see how...
- Admin CZ
- Tags: 4Cs antique cut asscher cut birthstones Carats Clarity Color colored cubic zirconia Cubic Zirconia cubic zirconia properties Cubic Zirconia questions cushion cut Cut CZ Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia Diamond-CZ challenge emerald cut heart cut Making Cubic Zirconia marquise cut octagon cut oval cut pear cut princess cut saving money square cut triangle cut trillion cut
Custom Shape / Custom Size Cubic Zirconia Stones (Custom Cutting Available) 0Yes, we can custom cut cubic zirconia stones for you in practically any shape or size you want. It will take a bit more time and cost more than a popular shape and size combination such as those we always have in stock ready to ship within 48 hours...but it is possible. Check out this blog post for details and instructions to purchase this custom stone cutting service. Buy one or wholesale lots in bulk with volume discount.
- Master Account
- Tags: antique cut asscher cut Competitor analysis cubic zirconia properties Cubic Zirconia Size Chart CubicZirconia.com company news custom stones emerald cut heart cut jewelry making loose stones Making Cubic Zirconia marquise cut melee accent stones octagon cut oval cut pear cut princess cut radiant cut services triangle cut trillion cut wholesale cubic zirconia wholesale jewelry
Most popular round-cut 1.00 mm melee accent stone (bulk discounts) 0
Did you know the most popular size of accent “melee” stone in jewelry is the 1.00 millimeter (1mm) diameter round cut stone? It’s probably not because there’s anything inherently better about the size, but that size side stone just seems to have evolved as a standard in the jewelry industry over hundreds of years. Read more about this interesting phenomenon here.
Oh yes, and if you happen to be part of a college dance team with a design in your mind for making a blingin’ faux-diamond bikini uniform for the squad, you can buy our flawless, AAAAA diamond-quality 1mm round cut melee accent stones at wholesale prices of less than a penny a piece (without being a credentialed jeweler). Please send pictures, when finished. In all seriousness, anyone can buy our stones at wholesale prices without being in the jewelry business— not just dance team members.