How to Clean your Fine Cubic Zirconia Jewelry Safely, Cheaply and Effectively 0
Forget so-called 'home-remedies' for cleaning jewelry and expensive jewelry cleaners that only work for some kinds of jewelry (and damage others). There are two simple ways to clean your CubicZirconia.com jewelry yourself, at home. One method is basically free, and the other will cost you less than US$15 bucks. We'll discuss both methods of cleaning fine CZ jewelry in this post.
We recommend cleaning daily-wear rings, earrings, and pendants from CubicZirconia.com every week or at most every two weeks.
- Admin CZ
- Tags: bracelets care and cleaning cleaning Cubic Zirconia Cubic Zirconia Jewelry cubic zirconia properties CZ CZ Jewelry did you know Earrings Engagement Rings jewelry repair jewelry storage lifestyle questions necklaces Palladium pendants Platinum precious metals Promise Rings repair Rings saving money Sterling Silver White Gold Yellow Gold
Rules for accepted guest blog posts on CubicZirconia.com 0Want to write and publish a guest blog post for the CubicZirconia.com blog? You are welcome to get in touch after reading these “Rules for accepted guest blog posts”.
How to store your fine cubic zirconia jewelry safely (Grandma's jumbled organizer is a No-No) 0Sorry, but in most cases “grandma’s jewelry organizer” where everything is jumbled together is a BIG NO-NO. Be aware of what other objects that you/your jewelry may come into contact with and store your rings, earrings, pendants and more safely with these jewelry storage tips.
- Master Account
- Tags: birthstones care and cleaning cleaning Color colored cubic zirconia Cubic Zirconia Cubic Zirconia questions CZ Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia Earrings Engagement Rings jewelry repair jewelry storage mohs scale Platinum precious metals repair ring repair Rings Rose Gold Sterling Silver White Gold Yellow Gold
Moh's scale of Hardness, and How to Protect your Jewelry from unwanted Scratches 0The Moh's Scale of Hardness ranks minerals, gemstones, metals and other materials based on what material scratches what other materials, and what materials are scratched by it in return. Basically, a material can be scratched by anything ranked above it and can scratch anything ranked below it. This is important because you're going to learn how to mostly prevent the #1 reason fine precious metal jewelry becomes damaged and doesn't last the lifetime you expect it to last!
- Master Account
- Tags: care and cleaning Competitor analysis Cubic Zirconia Cubic Zirconia Jewelry Cubic Zirconia mineral cubic zirconia properties Cubic Zirconia questions CZ CZ Jewelry Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia Engagement Rings jewelry making jewelry repair jewelry storage loose stones mohs scale Palladium Platinum precious metals Sterling Silver White Gold Yellow Gold
Diamond Downgrade program gives you Cash For Your Diamond and a perfect CZ Replica replacement for your cherished jewelry 0
Journalists have known for decades what anyone who tries to do so finds out pretty quickly: it’s hard to sell a diamond for anywhere close to what you paid for it. But if you need cash and fast...what’s to do?
Enter CubicZirconia.com's "Diamond Downgrade" program, which allows you to keep your jewelry, just sell the diamond for fast cash at a fair price, have it replaced with our 5A/AAAAA cubic zirconia...and be assured that no one will ever know the difference.
- Danny Welsh
- Tags: antique cut asscher cut Bridal Sets Cash for Diamonds Cubic Zirconia Cubic Zirconia questions CubicZirconia.com company news cushion cut Diamond cartel Diamond Downgrade Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia Diamond-CZ challenge Earrings emerald cut Engagement Engagement Rings heart cut loose stones marquise cut married life octagon cut oval cut pear cut radiant cut Retail Jeweler stories ring repair Rings round cut saving money Sell Your Diamond services square cut triangle cut trillion cut
The 4C's of Cubic Zirconia 0Diamonds are universally measured against the “4C’s standard”: Cut, Color, Clarity and Carat Weight. All these characteristics can also be found in top-quality cubic zirconia stones, such as those manufactured for use in our CubicZirconia.com finished jewelry and sold through our website.
In this blog post, let’s discuss how these two stones compare. The more perfect the diamond, the harder a jeweler has to work to determine if it's really a diamond...or one of our cubic zirconia stones! Let's see how...
- Admin CZ
- Tags: 4Cs antique cut asscher cut birthstones Carats Clarity Color colored cubic zirconia Cubic Zirconia cubic zirconia properties Cubic Zirconia questions cushion cut Cut CZ Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia Diamond-CZ challenge emerald cut heart cut Making Cubic Zirconia marquise cut octagon cut oval cut pear cut princess cut saving money square cut triangle cut trillion cut