Which Center Stone Size Is Best For Me/Her? 0Choosing the size of your ring’s center stone – is bigger always better?
- Marvin Jay Torres
- Tags: 4Cs: Cut Color Clarity Carat anniversary rings ask the jeweler asscher cut bracelets carat weight center stone shape Cubic Zirconia Cubic Zirconia Jewelry cushion cut Earrings emerald cut Engagement Engagement Rings jewelry making octagon cut oval cut pear cut pendants radiant cut Rings stone size
Diamond Downgrade program gives you Cash For Your Diamond and a perfect CZ Replica replacement for your cherished jewelry 0
Journalists have known for decades what anyone who tries to do so finds out pretty quickly: it’s hard to sell a diamond for anywhere close to what you paid for it. But if you need cash and fast...what’s to do?
Enter CubicZirconia.com's "Diamond Downgrade" program, which allows you to keep your jewelry, just sell the diamond for fast cash at a fair price, have it replaced with our 5A/AAAAA cubic zirconia...and be assured that no one will ever know the difference.
- Danny Welsh
- Tags: about our cubic zirconia antique cut asscher cut Bridal Sets carat weight care and cleaning Cash for Diamonds: Diamond Downgrade Cubic Zirconia Cubic Zirconia Jewelry CubicZirconia.com company news cushion cut custom cut stones custom design your own and replica jewelry Diamond cartel Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia Earrings emerald cut Engagement Engagement Rings heart cut jewelry repair marquise cut married life and advice octagon cut oval cut pear cut pendants princess square cut radiant cut retail jeweler stores and stories Rings round cut saving money services triangle cut trillion cut
The 4C's of Cubic Zirconia 0Diamonds are universally measured against the “4C’s standard”: Cut, Color, Clarity and Carat Weight. All these characteristics can also be found in top-quality cubic zirconia stones, such as those manufactured for use in our CubicZirconia.com finished jewelry and sold through our website.
In this blog post, let’s discuss how these two stones compare. The more perfect the diamond, the harder a jeweler has to work to determine if it's really a diamond...or one of our cubic zirconia stones! Let's see how...
- Admin CZ
- Tags: 4Cs: Cut Color Clarity Carat about our cubic zirconia antique cut ask the jeweler asscher cut birthstones carat weight colored cubic zirconia Cubic Zirconia cushion cut Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia emerald cut heart cut jewelry making Making Cubic Zirconia marquise cut octagon cut oval cut pear cut princess square cut saving money triangle cut trillion cut
Custom Shape / Custom Size Cubic Zirconia Stones (Custom Cutting Available) 0Yes, we can custom cut cubic zirconia stones for you in practically any shape or size you want. It will take a bit more time and cost more than a popular shape and size combination such as those we always have in stock ready to ship within 48 hours...but it is possible. Check out this blog post for details and instructions to purchase this custom stone cutting service. Buy one or wholesale lots in bulk with volume discount.
- Master Account
- Tags: about our cubic zirconia antique cut ask the jeweler asscher cut carat weight certification Competitor analysis Cubic Zirconia CubicZirconia.com company news cushion cut custom cut stones emerald cut heart cut jewelry making Making Cubic Zirconia marquise cut melee accent stones octagon cut oval cut pear cut princess square cut radiant cut round cut services triangle cut trillion cut wholesale cubic zirconia
Ring with Cubic Zirconia center stone plus real diamond accent/melee stones 0Customers hoping/expecting to replace an inexpensive but flawless and colorless 5A CubicZirconia.com CZ center stone with diamond at some point in the future commonly ask us if it is possible for us to make our jewelry with a only the largest stone being cubic zirconia while natural diamond accent stones (also known as 'side stones' or 'melee stones) are used in the remainder of the piece. Yes, this is possible. Here's the details.
- Master Account
- Tags: 4Cs: Cut Color Clarity Carat about our cubic zirconia carat weight Competitor analysis Cubic Zirconia Cubic Zirconia Jewelry CubicZirconia.com company news custom design your own and replica jewelry Diamond cartel Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia jewelry making melee accent stones retail jeweler stores and stories Rings saving money stone size wholesale cubic zirconia
Certified cubic zirconia: IGI - IFI - GIA - AGS - EGL - CIA (or whatever stone certification)...we’re not interested 0
We’ve seen what an IGI Certification looks like and, frankly, we believe it’s just a useless piece of paper designed to jack up the price of cubic zirconia stones being sold by other companies than ours.
As a customer, what information does an IGI Certification give you apart from the carat weight? You should have been told the specific dimensions of your stone in the first place before purchase-- so you should already know this information. You certainly know that when you buy our stones. Does this report tell you the cutting quality? Does it confirm the color or clarity? It doesn't even confirm the claim to be a certain quality.
So if you're asking why we don't provide this service, it doesn't seem like a necessary cost to pass along with each purchase. In fact, it’s not just IGI certification that deserves our disdain. IFI- GIA - AGS - EGL - CIA or whatever, we’re not interested.
We do not acknowledge any independent, industry-wide and international authority on the making of diamond-quality synthetic cubic zirconia stones. That means anyone out there claiming to make a better stone or a "certified" stone may as well be making that claim up from thin air as far as we are concerned. Certification schmertification. That whole industry gets nothing but our disdain.
The diamond industry, as a cartel, has an incentive in banding together to adopt generalized rules for grading of stones. The makers of cubic zirconia are much more informal, and not at all working together. Therefore, what other makers of cubic zirconia call certain grades of CZ, we can't control. We also can't help it if our competitors want to manufacture inferior stones to ours and call them "6A (AAAAAA)" when we call our best CZ stone "5A (AAAAA)" (see our FAQ's “What does “6A quality” or “6A quality” Cubic Zirconia mean?” question for details).
Our expertise is all the assurance our customers need, and as for CubicZirconia.com, we make and sell 2 grades of cubic zirconia:
- 5A/AAAAA cubic zirconia (the best: sold wholesale, sold retail, and used in our retail finished jewelry product line; see our FAQ question “What does “5A quality” or “AAAAA quality” Cubic Zirconia mean?” for more details) .
- 3A/AAA cubic zirconia (lesser grade: sold wholesale in bulk lots only and most often for use in cheaper ‘costume jewelry’; see our FAQ question “What does “3A quality” or “AAA quality” Cubic Zirconia mean?” for more details).
Our process to make 5A/AAAAA cubic zirconia is simply to use the absolute best formula for making cubic zirconia that we know of, consistent for producing perfect color and perfect clarity every time (see our FAQ question “How is cubic zirconia made?” for more details).
The 5A/AAAAA stones that make it through our quality control process are perfect, with zero internal inclusions or blemishes. The same stones we sell as 5A/AAAAA at retail prices on our website, are the same stones we use in our finished jewelry. To our knowledge, no better cubic zirconia stones exist.
We then carefully cut these stones to ideal diamond-weight carat proportions (see our FAQ answer to “How do your cubic zirconia stones compare with natural diamonds as far as cuts, shapes, facets, measurements are concerned?” question for full understanding of what that means).
Lastly, we get rid of any stones that aren't flawless, or have any issues with creation or cutting (these are set aside as 3A/AAA stones to be sold only in wholesale lots to other jewelers that want the absolute cheapest CZ stones they can get because they focus on making cheaper ‘costume jewelry’).
For these reasons, we can assure you that the 5A cubic zirconia stone(s) you're buying loose for setting yourself or already in our finished high-quality cubic zirconia jewelry is the very best cubic zirconia we at CubicZirconia.com can make, or have ever seen made.
With the longevity of our site (online since 1999), and the reputation we enjoy from having served thousands of satisfied customers...we think that ought to seal the deal! If need be, we’ll even send you a sample pack of stones at our cost and risk to 100% convince you. Just reference this answer and ask us!
Take a look and you’ll agree: certification schmertification.
- Master Account
- Tags: 4Cs: Cut Color Clarity Carat about our cubic zirconia ask the jeweler carat weight certification Cubic Zirconia Cubic Zirconia Jewelry Diamond cartel Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia jewelry making Making Cubic Zirconia retail jeweler stores and stories saving money services wholesale cubic zirconia