How to store your fine cubic zirconia jewelry safely (Grandma's jumbled organizer is a No-No) 0Sorry, but in most cases “grandma’s jewelry organizer” where everything is jumbled together is a BIG NO-NO. Be aware of what other objects that you/your jewelry may come into contact with and store your rings, earrings, pendants and more safely with these jewelry storage tips.
- Master Account
- Tags: 4Cs: Cut Color Clarity Carat about our cubic zirconia ask the jeweler birthstones care and cleaning colored cubic zirconia Cubic Zirconia Cubic Zirconia Jewelry Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia Earrings Engagement Engagement Rings gift ideas gold jewelry repair necklaces Palladium pendants Platinum precious metals Rings Rose Gold Sterling Silver White Gold Yellow Gold
The 4C's of Cubic Zirconia 0Diamonds are universally measured against the “4C’s standard”: Cut, Color, Clarity and Carat Weight. All these characteristics can also be found in top-quality cubic zirconia stones, such as those manufactured for use in our CubicZirconia.com finished jewelry and sold through our website.
In this blog post, let’s discuss how these two stones compare. The more perfect the diamond, the harder a jeweler has to work to determine if it's really a diamond...or one of our cubic zirconia stones! Let's see how...
- Admin CZ
- Tags: 4Cs: Cut Color Clarity Carat about our cubic zirconia antique cut ask the jeweler asscher cut birthstones carat weight colored cubic zirconia Cubic Zirconia cushion cut Diamond vs Cubic Zirconia emerald cut heart cut jewelry making Making Cubic Zirconia marquise cut octagon cut oval cut pear cut princess square cut saving money triangle cut trillion cut
Colored cubic zirconia options- Center stones, Melee/Accents (Single or Bulk) 1
In addition to being the most popular clear natural diamond substitute in the world over the last few decades, cubic zirconia is also an extremely viable colored gemstone and birthstone simulant. In this blog post below, you'll get more details on our colored cubic zirconia stone options. We can make and sell you colored cubic zirconia stones in pretty much any color you want, any in any mm/carat size too.
10 Interesting Facts about the Genuine Pearls used in our Pearl & CZ Jewelry 0
Interesting Facts about Genuine Pearls
- Genuine pearls are the only gemstones made by live animals (mollusks).
- A pearl's color is determined by the inside of the shell where they are growing, with genuine pearl colors ranging from the traditional white, pink and gold on one side of the spectrum, and from gray and dark purple to jet-black on the other end.
- Every genuine pearl is unique. Now two are exactly alike, and as such every real pearl will have both small differences from all others, as well as some imperfections.
- Pearls have culturally been seen to symbolize loyalty, faithfulness, friendship, and elegance.
- Many genuine pearls are part of heirloom jewelry, and have been passed down through multiple generations of owners/wearers.
- Pearl was named the official U.S. birthstone for the month of June by the American Association of Jewelers in the year 1912.
- Once a pearl is harvested from the live mollusk that created and formed it, it is actually possible to implant the mollusk with the makings of another (meaning a single mollusk may make many pearls over its lifetime).
- South Sea pearls are famous for their gold hues and Tahitian pearls are famous for their natural black and gray colors.
- Nearly 95% of pearls harvested today are cultured/cultivated pearls.
- The earliest known piece of pearl jewelry was found in the sarcophogus of a Persian princess dating back to 520 BC
Pearl Cubic Zirconia Jewelry
Have questions about our pearl and pearl/cz jewelry? Let us know in the comments below!